Choose your eVoucher design
This massage uses long, warming strokes to encourage complete calm and wellbeing. Gently heated aromatherapy oils are poured onto the centre of the body and massaged into the skin using stretching and sweeping movements for deep relaxation. Hot volcanic stones are used to tailor the massage pressure to your needs and release tension. This soothing and indulgent massage leaves your mind, body and spirit soothed and relaxed.
Treatment time: 75 mins
PostalVoucher will be packaged and delivered by mail.
Your Voucher will be delivered to you or to the recipient if you choose to specify the recipient's email address.
- There are no restrictions on when your voucher can be delivered. You can choose to have it delivered instantly or at a later date of your choosing.
- Delivery of your voucher by email is free of charge.
- You (or your recipient) will receive an email containing your voucher as you see it in the window above together with a link to download your Voucher at any time.
- Your Voucher is loaded with value and ready to spend in accordance with voucher usage terms.
- After placing your order you will receive a confirmation email that includes your order number together with a link to the Voucher if you need to print it.
- If you have specified a voucher recipient email address other than yourself you will receive notification to confirm when the voucher has been sent by email to your specified recipient.
Advance booking is necessary. Please call us on Tel: 01483 561110 and we will be happy to book in your treatment.
Kindly notify us at time of booking that this voucher is to be used, and present it to a member of staff on arrival.
This voucher is non-refundable and no refund is available for part-use.
Vouchers can not be used to pay for Relaxation Rooms promotional offers (eg. monthly offers)
Vouchers are valid for 12 months.
- Relaxation Rooms, 8a North Street, Guildford, GU1 4AF, t: 01483 561 110, e: firstname.lastname@example.org
Quantity must be in the range -
You must select at least one option